Greenwich Millennium Village, London
Bennett have recently completed the Design and Build of Phase 3, 4, 5 and 6 of Greenwich Millennium Village and are currently on site for Phase 4b and Phase 7.
The project forms part of an overall masterplan of almost 3,000 units being delivered by Greenwich Millennium Village Ltd - a joint venture between Taylor Wimpey and Countryside Plc. The site was remediated prior to our involvement but the management of permits and environmental licences on the Greenwich Peninsula is a key consideration in the planning and execution of projects in this area and something that we planned closely in advance and therefore went very well on site.
- Phase 3 consisted of 106 residential units split in 83 apartments and 23 townhouses.
- Phase 4 consisted of a new build energy centre
- Phase 5 consisted of 96 apartments and 16 Townhouses
- Phase 6 comprises of 170 units across 12 blocks, which comprises of retail space, apartments, town and court-yard houses.
- Phase 4b comprises of 65 residential units and associated external works.