Commercial Property Manager
Bennett Property Limited (BPL) are seeking a Commpercial Property Manager to join their team.
This role will be focussed on the day-to-day management of a large commercial portfolio of assets spread across a wide geographical space.
- Support their line manager on larger client projects and accounts.
- In conjunction with their line manager, deliver written output ensuring excellent quality and accuracy.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of a portfolio of commercial properties including regular site inspections, tenant queries, site staff support, arrears collection etc.
- Maintain regular contact with key stakeholders such as owners, tenants, building site staff, 3rd party suppliers & contractors as well as other stakeholders, lawyers etc.
- Assist with the preparation and management of annual service charge budgets and reconciliations.
- Maintain and report on key lease data as part of wider client reporting strategy.
- Preparation of client reports and attendance at client meetings as required.
- Support colleagues and junior staff members.
- Support other teams within the department, including energy & sustainability, building surveying, health & safety, and facilities management to deliver the client’s needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Technically competent in their discipline with the ability to earn client trust.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial property management
- Have started, or be intending to start, the route to becoming a chartered member of the SCSI.
- IT competent and ideally have experience with the property management software system Yardi.
- Have a basic understanding of ESG and the importance it plays in the built environment.
- Strong verbal, numerical and report writing skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- A team player
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Honesty, integrity and openness, high ethical standards
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Have a full valid driving licence and use of own car.
BPL is an equal opportunities employer