Bennett Property Limited (BPL) are seeking an ambitious Administration Assistant to join their Property Team in Mullingar. In conjunction with the Asset and Property Managers, you will play a crucial part in the management of the property portfolio for a large scale investor landlord.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a progressive and dynamic company. The role is based in their head office in Mullingar. Some flexibility may be offered.
- Gathering references & ID from prospective tenants
- Assisting Property Managers with generation of lease documentation
- Registration and renewal of lettings
- Updating of rent receipts on a weekly basis
- Assisting with utility transfers on move-outs
- Responding to phone and email queries from tenants in a swift manner
- Database upkeep
- Assisting with maintenance issues reporting, recording and follow up.
- Liaising with in-house maintenance team as well as external contractors in relation to the resolution of issues
You will need
- Minimum of 6 months office experience, ideally in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong networking skills
- Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Must be highly motivated and enjoy working to tight deadlines
- Team Player
- Experience in the construction or property industry is desirable